SET UP THE PRINTER FOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
- Your printer should be connected to a network through an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Your printer and computer should be connected to the same network.
How to set up the printer on your wireless network?
- Slide your fingers across the printer’s control panel display screen and then touch Setup.
- Now, choose Network Setup.
- Select Wireless Settings.
- From the different options available, click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the setup process.You can easy download Driver and Manuals From 123.hp.com/amp120.
CHANGE FROM AN ETHERNET CONNECTION TO A WIRELESS CONNECTION
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection (Windows)?
- Remove the Ethernet plug from your HP AMP 120 printer.
- After proper installation, open the HP AMP 120 printer software.
- You will have to run the wireless setup wizard to make the wireless connection up and working.
How to change from an Ethernet connection to a wireless connection (OS X)?
- Connect your HP AMP 100 Printer to a wireless network.
- On the Applications/Hewlett-Packard/Device utilities, tap on HP Setup Assistant optionto change the software connection to wireless to your printer.