Unbox your HP Envy 4500 printer and remove all the stickers and packing materials from the printer. Install the cartridges in the printer and connect it to the electrical power supply. After installing the cartridges, the printer will go for the alignment process. Select your language and place in the printer’s control panel and follow the on screen instructions. Load enough number of papers in the paper tray. At once alignment process finished, the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer is ready to print and scan.
- In your PC, install all the necessary drivers and softwares available for the 123 hp envy 4500 printer.
- Go to necessary driver installation file in your computers 123.hp.com.
- Open the file and click continue to run the software for your computer.
- In the software selection screen, customize your software selections and click next tab.
- Click on the check box to agree to the terms and then click next to proceed.
- In the selection screen, select USB cable option.
- Connect your USB cable with your printer to the computer now.
- The 123 HP printer assistant opens automatically.
Your HP Envy 4500 printer is now connected to the wired network connection.